I am Beth Sheldon-Badore aka “Melting Mama” in the bariatric/weight loss surgery community and blogging communities. I’m the founder of the Bariatric Bad Girls Club, a social support and advocacy group for bariatric patients.
it's for life...
For the past fifteen years I have been maintaining a loss of 172 pounds after undergoing bariatric surgery. I started writing about my journey through weight loss surgery and beyond as it became obvious that surgery is not a quick fix, and it really is for life.
- OAC Outstanding Member Recruitment Award – 2011
- OAC Inaugural Event Registration Recruitment Winner – 2012
- OAC Advocate of the Year Award – October 2012
- Highest Individual Fundraiser – Walk From Obesity, Dallas, TX – October 2012
- Greatest Fundraising Team – Walk From Obesity, Dallas, TX – October 2012
- OAC #YWM2013 Recruitment Winner
- Maintained lowest body weight for 7 months
- Maintained lowest body weight for 6 months
- Maintained lowest body weight for 5+ months
- So I ALMOST Maintained (…Honesty!) Lowest Body Weight for 4+ Months
- Maintained lowest body weight for 3+ months
- Maintained lowest weight for more than a month.