Bariatric Advantage Multi Chewy Bite Strawberry Watermelon
I tore into this package IN PARTICULAR out of all the bags that came my way – and all I am going to say right now because I am sleep deprived and losing my mind is Y – E – S.
These little foil-wrapped multivitamin chews may very well solve my problems and save the world. (Am I allowed to say that? I DON'T CARE. I AM TIRED.)
Bariatric Advantage? Please create caffeine vitamins so that future reviews make sense.
These little fruity-chew-Starburst-esque bites have nearly all the multivitamins a bariatric patient needs, in two chews. They ARE Starburst-esque. You unwrap a little square of fruit "candy" out of shiny foil wrapper, and it's reminiscent of candy, just slightly. The taste is at first, berry, then watermelon. There is a slight touch of vitamin, but not much as it's masked greatly by the fruit flavorings. The taste profiles have improved a lot in the last few years.
Check it out:
Multi Chewy Bites have been formulated to deliver a spectrum of essential nutrients to help address nutrient deficiencies common with pre- and post-surgery bariatric patients.* Available in two great flavors: Dark Cherry and Strawberry Watermelon. Individually wrapped in 60-count bags.
- Delivers 200% or more of the daily value on 16 key nutrients including:
- 5,000 IU of Vitamin A
- 3,000 IU of Vitamin D in D3 form—the preferred form of Vitamin D
- All B vitamins including 1,000 mcg Vitamin B12, 3 mg B1, and Folate
- Meets or exceeds American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) guidelines—the foremost authority on bariatric science and nutrition
I am impressed.
- Product – Bariatric Advantage Multi Chewy Bites Strawberry Watermelon
- Via – Bariatric Advantage (Listed in the left hand sidebar under "New Multivitamins" 2/2017)
- Pros – Starburst-esque chews that are super easy to take, before AND after your weight loss surgery.
- Cons – If you can't control yourself with chews, these ARE vitamins. REMEMBER THAT.
- Rating – Pouchworthy