Imagine a standardized bariatric vitamin label! Could it happen?
Thank you Bariatric Advantage, now TAKE THEM, Beth.
Since the OAC Event I am LOVING the Advanced Multi- EA Chewables – EASY PEASY two-chewables a day and done.
Advanced Multi EA is a full spectrum multiple vitamin/mineral formula scientifically developed to Enhance absorption. The innovative micelle technology improves absorption of critical fat soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K.
I have a need for these, Bariatric Advantage. I adore citrus-y flavored vitamins. Tropical orange calcium chews in a 500 mg dose. Yes, please!
Take less – Get more! Our Calcium Citrate 500 Chewy Bite delivers 500 mg of elemental calcium as calcium citrate in a delicious chew. They also contain a full 500 IU of vitamin D3 for healthy absorption.* These chews are sugar-free and with minimal carbs, so you can get the calcium you need. Each chew is individually wrapped so you can take them with you wherever you go.
You can pre-order them here, use my validation code and I get a little credit and I love you for it. Pre-orders are shipping on October 10.
My MM code – BA42213 – add it at checkout.
New from Bariatric Advantage -
A complete chewable mixed fruit bariatric vitamin formula designed to specifically meet the nutritional needs of those who have undergone bariatric surgery such as gastric bypass. This formula is made of the highest quality, most bioavailable nutrient forms. It is designed to be hypoallergenic, great tasting, and easy to digest and absorb. Includes a comprehensive B-Complex and trace minerals.
|Per 2 tablets
Directions: Take 2 tablets per day or as recommended by your physician.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Finally, maybe?! I can't wait to see some rules slapped down on these irresponsible companies.
* The vitamin and mineral content of each pack is equal to taking one chewable multivitamin, plus 500 mg of calcium, plus 25 g of protein.
* Due to the nature of the formulation, this product is appropriate for any surgical weight loss procedure. As with any of our other delivery systems, you may need additional supplementation based on surgery type.
* It is recommended to be blended with 8 oz of cold water, shaken, and consumed but can be mixed with as much or as little water as you want. It may also be mixed with milk.
* Each pack also contains 4 g of soluble fiber, added electrolytes and a 500 mg antioxidant blend, and a 200 mg green tea blend.
* Like our other products, taste is important and this has a delicious vanilla flavor that will make you think that you are drinking a glass of milk flavored like cake batter.
* Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we utilize an ultra refined whey isolate protein that scores 100 on the PDCAAS scale.
Who would benefit from this product?
1. Early post-operative patients – Since this may be diluted to taste, there are virtually no issues with taste aversion.
2. Athletes – If you are a surgery patient turned athlete, this can help to flavor that boring water that you need to drink. Water is critical and taking your vitamins and calcium while hydrating makes it easier.
3. Anyone looking for a convenient alternative to pills or chewables.
Powerful nutrition in 3 capsules! Our newest encapsulated multi formula is the highest potency member of our multi family of products.Designed to meet the latest guidelines* just add one of our great selection of calcium products and you are ready to go for the day.Contains a full 3000 IU vitamin D3, 400 mg Magnesium, 45 mg Iron, and a unique phytonutrient blend to support good health.You also get at least 200 % DV for all the B vitamins, a full range of trace minerals, and all four fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K) in water-miscible forms.Our new Ultra Formula is a great choice for anyone who wants the benefits of great nutrition with nothing to chew.
- Via – Bariatric Advantage
- Use my code if you'd like –
- Price – $19.95 for 90, $49.95 for 270
- Pros – No chewing, everything but calcium is in this dose
- Cons – None that I can see
- Rating – Pouchworthy, I am waiting to see if I can handle the size to swallow them – I am sure they are fine.