Buff Chik Hot Wing Dip with FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup FAGE Total 0% Yogurt
- 1 whole 8 oz tub of fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 whole 9.75 ounce cans of 98% fat-free chunk white chicken breast in water, drained
- 1/4 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's Redhot Original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. 2. Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and stir until smooth.
3. 3. Mix in Frank's RedHot, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and yogurt.
4. 4. Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined.
5. 5. Spoon mixture evenly into a deep 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish.
6. 6. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until mixture is heated through.
7. 7. Stir well and enjoy!