I got Reebok sneaker swag at fitbloggin from (…again!) this year! (Last year my kid stole the shoes from me and I never got a shot to share them with you. You don't want the review now. She's um, made them special.)
This year – they are all. mine. Muhahahaha.
Behold the Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0!
The new CrossFit Nano 2.0. has an upper designed for lateral support, and a low profile platform that balances cushioning and stability so you can stay quick, safe and comfortable through even the toughest WODs.
- Breathable mesh upper for added ventilation
- Low-cut for added mobility
- DuraGrip print along the toe cap makes it durable for longer use
- High abrasion rubber outsole for improved durability
- Upper designed for lateral support and stability
- Full length low profile with EVA midsole for cushioning and low-to-ground soccer feel
- Forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility
I will wear them to the gym tonight and check-back with a review immediately!
Thank you Reebok and fitbloggin!